Sonny needs to quit using the

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sonny needs to quit using the

Post by momydeerest on Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:51 pm

black shoe polish on his temples and let it go silver......he would look a lot better. To me anyway.

momydeerest

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonny needs to quit using the

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:02 pm

LoveFirefly wrote:black shoe polish on his temples and let it go silver......he would look a lot better. To me anyway.

I think graying or silver hair is really attractive on most men. Men that take care of themselves. They look distinguished and handsome

~ I wish they would let MB go gray on GH too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:13 pm

HAHA!! we used to joke about that on the old old old boards....Gosh our "Stumpy bashes" were legendary! ♥

Jazzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linty on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:46 pm

Jazzy wrote:HAHA!! we used to joke about that on the old old old boards....Gosh our "Stumpy bashes" were legendary! ♥

You know it Jazzy!! Grease is the word!

Linty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:07 pm

Well say what you will. I have crushed on MB from the first time I saw him play Nico cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by momydeerest on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:21 am

Jazzy wrote:HAHA!! we used to joke about that on the old old old boards....Gosh our "Stumpy bashes" were legendary! ♥

Oh my gosh! I remember. One particular thread cracked me up, " All the uses for the grease in Sonny's hair!!!!" Well, looking at his hair yesterday, guess some things never change!

I would lol at the answers, and I loved Sonny back then!!

momydeerest

Back to top Go down

Post by RogerisTodd on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:21 am

Richards simmons was the one who really needs to cool it with shoe polish on his scalp, lol. His hair must be super thin. I think it's time to give up the afro though- cuz that just looked bizarre IMHO! A little grey on Sonny's temples would looked fine. Not sure I'd like him to go the way of Tad Martin though. I think if their face is youthful enough to pull it off- I'd keep a bit of color on it. It's especially sad to me when guys lose the coloring in the eyebrows and eyelashes- I do think they should try to keep some color in those for sure. JMHO

RogerisTodd

Back to top Go down

Post by taylors2cats on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:55 am

soapsudzforme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Well say what you will. I have crushed on MB from the first time I saw him play Nico cheers

Aw...my heart is going pitter patter seeing that oldie of MB as Nico. Oh, I adored Nico. That is the only reason why I have never completely wanted Sonny gone--because I like MB...just not Sonny...though Sonny seems to have finally grown up some now that Jason is fish food and his character is mostly concerned about those in his life and not his stupid mob business and that stupid no-name product that is not drugs (but we all know that it is drugs!).

I wish he would give up that wet look. It really is not flattering to him now that he is older and his hair is a tad thinner. I'd love to see him let it get salty and let his temples grey. He'd look as handsome as ever--in fact, I think better since it wouldn't be so fake looking. It's not like he is not playing a man about to be a grandfather and has several grown adult children now. We all know that Sonny is out of his 30s.

taylors2cats

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top