I have to say this--------------Sabrina and Patrick look AMAZING together!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have to say this--------------Sabrina and Patrick look AMAZING together!

Post by LuvMyToddAndMcBam on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:13 pm

I just think she looks gorgeous flower and he is just so yummy!!!!!!!!!
What an amaaaaazing looking couple king queen

LuvMyToddAndMcBam

Back to top Go down

Re: I have to say this--------------Sabrina and Patrick look AMAZING together!

Post by SunsetFan2011 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:17 pm

ITA. I saw the end of yesterday's show where Patrick saw Sabrina all made up and just glowing. However, haven't seen today's show yet (I'm at work), but I knew they'd look really great together. So happy they're finally with each other at the NB! cheers

SunsetFan2011

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvMyToddAndMcBam on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:21 pm

Yes todays show was great..you will love it and yess Patrick and Sabrina are definitely together Very Happy

LuvMyToddAndMcBam

Back to top Go down

Post by KirstenBraun on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:26 pm

They really do look lovely together! And the best part is he fell in love with her insides - before she turned into the beautiful swan.

KirstenBraun

Back to top Go down

Post by momluvstocook on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:27 pm

I wasnt sure if I liked them together, but she looks more mature ? Not sure if thats the right word..she doesnt look like a little girl without the glasses..guess older. They did look good together.

momluvstocook

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvMyToddAndMcBam on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:29 pm

Exactly...he fell for her and realized how he felt BEFORE her big transformation Smile She really is beautiful!

LuvMyToddAndMcBam

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvMyToddAndMcBam on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:31 pm

momluvstocook wrote:I wasnt sure if I liked them together, but she looks more mature ? Not sure if thats the right word..she doesnt look like a little girl without the glasses..guess older. They did look good together.

I was thinking that too the makeover makes her look at least 5 years older..not so much of an age difference now.

LuvMyToddAndMcBam

Back to top Go down

Post by SunsetFan2011 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:38 pm

I always had a feeling that once the glasses came off and she had a little makeup applied and new hairstyle, that Sabrina would appear a little older and/or more mature looking.

But the best part is, like another poster stated, Patrick fell for Sabrina BEFORE he saw her transformation, so you know he's not suddenly into her just because she looks different now. Plus, it's an added bonus that she appears a bit closer to his age and not as much like a teen.

Can't wait to see Britch's reaction to Sabrina's new look and spotting Patrick and her together at the ball. sunny

SunsetFan2011

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvMyToddAndMcBam on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:47 pm

Me too. I want to see Briiitch's reaction Very Happy can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LuvMyToddAndMcBam

Back to top Go down

Post by KirstenBraun on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:49 pm

Brittch is going to ruin it by telling everyone that Robin is still alive.

KirstenBraun

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvMyToddAndMcBam on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:54 pm

or................that she's pregggers with Lulu's & Dante's spawn Twisted Evil

LuvMyToddAndMcBam

Back to top Go down

Post by SunsetFan2011 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:59 pm

Britch - the all around killjoy. Mad

Oh, BTW, I'd much rather the news be that Robin's alive rather than the Britch being preggers with Drake Jr's child. I think Robin's return may be short-lived since the actress is doing other projects and probably isn't staying on the show for the long haul. This will cause a setback for Patrick and Sabrina, of course, but then again, if Britch is preggers, claiming Patrick is the baby-daddy, that will cause problems between Patrick and Sabrina also. Robin returning is the lesser of the two evils IMO. I don't want Patrick having any long term connection to Britch through a kid.

SunsetFan2011

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvMyToddAndMcBam on Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:37 pm

I just want a happy ending for Patrick and Sabrina flower

LuvMyToddAndMcBam

Back to top Go down

Post by KirstenBraun on Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:57 pm

I think if they find out Robin is alive, Sabrina will be heartbroken but at the same time happy for Patrick. She's just got that kind of a big heart.

KirstenBraun

Back to top Go down

Post by taylors2cats on Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:23 pm

KirstenBraun wrote:I think if they find out Robin is alive, Sabrina will be heartbroken but at the same time happy for Patrick. She's just got that kind of a big heart.

I really agree with you about Sabrina. She would be sad for herself, but happy for Patrick and especially for Emma.

I also think that Robin being alive does not necessarily mean Patrick and Sabrina would be a no-go. I think it depends on whether JT is planning to stay and if KMc finally decides to cut her ties to GH. I don't think that they need to all of a sudden kill her character. I would hate that for Robin and KMc fans since so many fan faves and vets are just killed off when they make their "final" exit. I think that the two could get together (if KMc is available for a long enough stint) and realized that things are just different and not the same between them and what they had is gone and have them separate and got their separate ways and divorce. Robin's character could take an apartment either in town or then next town over, take work at nearby Mercy. Robin and Patrick would co-parent Emma. Emma can have her mother back in her live and not have to grow up without her. Robin would be alive (and could always come back some day to GH if the actress chooses and if GH is still on the air), but we'd just never see her. Patrick could have a one-sided call where he asked when Robin is dropping off Emma. Emma can talk about the fun she had with Robin (say Robin take her during a school break with her to Africa for an AIDs charity trip). So many characters have just simply been killed off. It would not be unreasonable to believe that things between Patrick and Robin would have changed in the year that she has been gone. The writers are treating Anna and Duke that way right now. There time apart has been longer, but Robin has been gone long enough for Patrick to mourn her and for him to feel for someone else. I'm with the idea that it's time to shit or get off the pot with Robin's character. I don't think she needs to die, but I do think that if she is not going to be on and JT is staying, then they could do a type of story where it is clear that they just are not going to be with each other again.

taylors2cats

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top