Less Government More Freedom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Less Government More Freedom

Post by Naddy on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:42 pm

I believe that Government is best when kept to a minimum. The court is right when they say they are not elected officials and shouldn't be deciding who can and can't get married. Just like with abortion, why do we need the government telling us what we can and can't do? I think it's just another way to waste our hard earned dollars. Why should the government be able to tell us what we can drink, eat, think, feel? I don't want to pay someone to tell me things I already know, believe in or control me. Why should I be fined if I choose not to have healthcare? What are they going to try and control next?

Naddy

Back to top Go down

Re: Less Government More Freedom

Post by snapzz on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:24 pm

Naddy wrote:I believe that Government is best when kept to a minimum. The court is right when they say they are not elected officials and shouldn't be deciding who can and can't get married. Just like with abortion, why do we need the government telling us what we can and can't do? I think it's just another way to waste our hard earned dollars. Why should the government be able to tell us what we can drink, eat, think, feel? I don't want to pay someone to tell me things I already know, believe in or control me. Why should I be fined if I choose not to have healthcare? What are they going to try and control next?
Hey Naddy I think you make so good points, like government be able to tell us what to dink, eat, think, feel, & I also agree on pay some Ppl to me things I already know, or paying Ppl that is always on some kind of brake. And if you choose not to have healthcare that's ok as well. My only questions if you choose not to have the healthcare, what happen if you get sick where you may need to stay in a hospital? just asking Question

snapzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Naddy on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:09 am

Hi snapzz. Love your avataor picture. What a cute dog! I think they should have implemented tort reform for the healthcare system and let folks buy insurance over state lines, just like we do car insurance and shop for the best rates and plans.

Naddy

Back to top Go down

Post by lavonne301 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:21 am

Hi Naddy!

I agree, government is best when kept to minimum.

lavonne301

Back to top Go down

Post by ghfan4ever33 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:47 am

Naddy wrote:I believe that Government is best when kept to a minimum. The court is right when they say they are not elected officials and shouldn't be deciding who can and can't get married. Just like with abortion, why do we need the government telling us what we can and can't do? I think it's just another way to waste our hard earned dollars. Why should the government be able to tell us what we can drink, eat, think, feel? I don't want to pay someone to tell me things I already know, believe in or control me. Why should I be fined if I choose not to have healthcare? What are they going to try and control next?

Hi Naddy!!!!!!

So nice to have you back. cheers I totally agree with your post. Smile

ghfan4ever33

Back to top Go down

Post by snapzz on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:04 am

Naddy wrote:Hi snapzz. Love your avataor picture. What a cute dog! I think they should have implemented tort reform for the healthcare system and let folks buy insurance over state lines, just like we do car insurance and shop for the best rates and plans.
************************************ GM Naddy love your profile pic. what kind of dog & I did not think about folks buying insurance over state lines, I did not know you could not buy insurance over state lines, thank you for that information. Surprised

snapzz

Back to top Go down

Post by jgh69 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:35 am

Great subject line, totally and wholeheartedly agree.

jgh69

Back to top Go down

Post by Naddy on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:17 pm

lavonne301 wrote:Hi Naddy!

I agree, government is best when kept to minimum.

((((Lavonne!!)))) How are you doing?

Naddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Naddy on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:19 pm

ghfan4ever33 wrote:

Hi Naddy!!!!!!

((((((33!!!)))))) Thank you, good to see you my friend! How are you doing? Are you still posting the dinner thread? I saw it a few weeks back on the ABC Board and saw they changed the board but they won't let me back on, so I came over here. I think I'm permanently banned or something. For a while I couldn't even see the board posts.

Naddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Naddy on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:25 pm

snapzz wrote:
Naddy wrote:Hi snapzz. Love your avataor picture. What a cute dog! I think they should have implemented tort reform for the healthcare system and let folks buy insurance over state lines, just like we do car insurance and shop for the best rates and plans.
************************************ GM Naddy love your profile pic. what kind of dog & I did not think about folks buying insurance over state lines, I did not know you could not buy insurance over state lines, thank you for that information. Surprised

He was my Golden Retriever. He passed away a few years back. Best dog ever! I really miss him still!

Well the way they did the Healthcare bill, so called Affordable Care Act, you currently don't have that option unless it gets repealed or they change stuff.

Naddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Naddy on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:26 pm

jgh69 wrote:Great subject line, totally and wholeheartedly agree.

Hi jgh, it's been a while. Hope you are doing well! Smile

Naddy

Back to top Go down

Post by jennymormul on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:51 pm

I totally agree!!! Less Gov't!!!!! The Gov't treats us like we are children, they must decide for us AND they take our money to make those decisions!!! What a racket ha ha

jennymormul

Back to top Go down

Post by Naddy on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:22 pm

jenmormul wrote:I totally agree!!! Less Gov't!!!!! The Gov't treats us like we are children, they must decide for us AND they take our money to make those decisions!!! What a racket ha ha

Exactly!

Naddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ghfan4ever33 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:40 pm

Naddy wrote:
ghfan4ever33 wrote:

Hi Naddy!!!!!!

((((((33!!!)))))) Thank you, good to see you my friend! How are you doing? Are you still posting the dinner thread? I saw it a few weeks back on the ABC Board and saw they changed the board but they won't let me back on, so I came over here. I think I'm permanently banned or something. For a while I couldn't even see the board posts.

I'm doing good. How about you? Yes, I still post the dinner thread here in the OT section. I am banned on the new GH Board.

(((((HUGS)))))

ghfan4ever33

Back to top Go down

Post by Naddy on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:50 pm

I can't believe they would ban you! Oh my! They must really be going crazy over there!

Naddy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top