A question. May I like all three and still get along?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A question. May I like all three and still get along?

Post by fluffymclurker on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:33 pm

The General Hospital board was the first board I joined. I really disliked getting reamed because I was "on their board." and not a true GH fan. Must I be monogamous to General Hospital or am I allowed to play around
/

fluffymclurker

Back to top Go down

Re: A question. May I like all three and still get along?

Post by KingRogerMCMLXIX on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:51 am

You may like all five soaps here. Or, you can not like any soap but just like posting on a forum. LOL I'm so glad you joined our forum!!!! Very Happy

KingRogerMCMLXIX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by taylors2cats on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:00 am

Fluffy, this is a very friendly place. The mods are very friendly, but will take steps to make sure no one here is harassed, so I am confident that you will not experience what you did over at that poorly moderated name brand board.

taylors2cats

Back to top Go down

Post by piqueroi on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:34 am

In 2013 maintaining a state of monogamous devotion to one soap seems to be outdated. Call me an old fogey or argumentative codger, but my fondness for the work of Irving Vendig and Henry Slesar who kept "The Edge of Night" an absorbing weekday treat for several decades, as well as my joy at visiting "The Secret Storm", "From These Roots", and "Love of Life", to say nothing of the folks at the bar during "Ryan's Hope" on an almost daily basis may indicate not only my age but my fickleness. I'm sure in comparison to the horrid way administrators let the ABCD board go, you'll be very happy here, fluffymclurker. jmho

piqueroi

Back to top Go down

Post by cigar0101 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:59 am

fluffymclurker wrote: The General Hospital board was the first board I joined. I really disliked getting reamed because I was "on their board." and not a true GH fan. Must I be monogamous to General Hospital or am I allowed to play around
/

You can play around all you want and have fun! GH was the first board I joined also. I got away from it because the people there were hateful, not all but the hateful ones made it miserable. When I went back after OLTL was cancelled there was a better attitude. Maybe the hateful ones were squeezed out.

cigar0101

Back to top Go down

Post by cleverjlc on Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:19 pm

OMG!!!! I finally found you all!!!! I've been looking and looking and somebody finally tweeted me how they found me that way I don't know cause my twitter is my real name!!! but thank you i've been to all boards! I was in Florida and was going to blog my trip and puff you all were gone and I couldnt remember which board you went to!!!!! This looks like it might work we have smiley faces! Laughing

cleverjlc

Back to top Go down

Post by Dymundjake on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:54 pm

Fluffy...just as long as we keep seeing you, you are so at home at this board. I have never seen a greater bunch that put this board together, and the bbyes are to that, uh, what OLD board? And CLEVER, so glad you found us! Dj

Dymundjake

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffymclurker on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:06 am

I get on here late because of time zones, work, and all of the other stuff that makes up a life, and sometimes when you friends reply to my posts, I can't read them or reply as quickly as I would like to. Thank you all. Here's to a happy, scrappy, intelligent, friendly, edgy, witty conversational board. A bit of snark is also way fun. Don't wanna fight. I am not banned from the nasty board. Should I protect my cherry or post a creative address?

fluffymclurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:12 pm

Fluffy - you are a welcomed treasure! We enjoy our parties and visits with you. Too far and few. So glad you found this board.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aligaetor on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Sure you can! Good to see ya fluffy (puffy to me) cat

Aligaetor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top