IF I COULD "POOF" 1 THING ABOUT GH RIGHT NOW (not past mistakes) AND CHANGE IT, WHAT WOULD IT BE!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IF I COULD "POOF" 1 THING ABOUT GH RIGHT NOW (not past mistakes) AND CHANGE IT, WHAT WOULD IT BE!

Post by KLJinTN on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:19 pm

I can't think of 1, but I can think of a few. I will start this off with

I would let LIZ have ONE YEAR of bliss, one whole year with a real romance, a man who adores and dotes on her and puts her first, AND the only drama in her life would be from work or the kids, but NOT from her man.

KLJinTN

Back to top Go down

Re: IF I COULD "POOF" 1 THING ABOUT GH RIGHT NOW (not past mistakes) AND CHANGE IT, WHAT WOULD IT BE!

Post by Jazzy on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:22 pm

if I could POOF PP so McBain could stay...I would...LOL

Jazzy

Back to top Go down

Re: IF I COULD "POOF" 1 THING ABOUT GH RIGHT NOW (not past mistakes) AND CHANGE IT, WHAT WOULD IT BE!

Post by Tudsgrl on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:26 pm

Carly would be abstinent till Todd gets back!

Tudsgrl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lisacarr65 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:27 pm

Jazzy wrote:if I could POOF PP so McBain could stay...I would...LOL
+

I would poof PP too, they are trying to ruin a good thing. I can't understand how they can make people work for them, or they can't work at all. Hopefully it will all work out!

lisacarr65

Back to top Go down

Post by ghfan4ever33 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:35 pm

Well since Emma already poofed Britch I would poof John's past mistake.

ghfan4ever33

Back to top Go down

Post by Bama on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:42 pm

Jazzy wrote:if I could POOF PP so McBain could stay...I would...LOL
I agree, 100%. Although I don't call it simply PP -- it's just plain PeePee. Very Happy

Bama

Back to top Go down

Post by BOO on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:26 pm

I would want Jake back and Liz get a great love story NOT with Lucky unless played by GV.

BOO
Admin

http://ghmb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Irishrose54 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:29 pm

The way they wrote Lucky off.

Irishrose54

Back to top Go down

Post by easypeaze on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:34 pm

Jake's death is right up there and this whole PP business. They are taking away my smexy ME!

easypeaze

Back to top Go down

Post by LI_NY on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:58 pm

BOO wrote:I would want Jake back and Liz get a great love story NOT with Lucky unless played by GV.

Yes, this would be mine as well. Gross mistake. Mad

LI_NY

Back to top Go down

Post by KLJinTN on Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:25 pm

Jake would be my second choice, although I was thinking of things going on right now, but I guess since everyone else is coming back from the dead, it IS right now, so JAKE should come back too. AND I would rewrite LIZ & NIK as a real love story, not that screwed up mess they wrote just to prop JJ's return and make him the hero.

KLJinTN

Back to top Go down

Post by easypeaze on Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:34 pm

Well I'm thinking when I get to watch today's epi I'll want Carly poofed!

easypeaze

Back to top Go down

Post by KLJinTN on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:58 pm

OH EZ you are so right. I want Carly POOFED today too. I should Poof her on Twitter before I go to bed. Razz

KLJinTN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tennent63 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:36 pm

I would poof Jake back to life, Liz to be ecstatically happy for awhile with a romantic love interest that puts her first, For ME to have NEVER signed jack with PP, for Alan and Georgie to be alive. And Luke and Laura to have never broken up. (although, I love Luke and Tracey too). I actually have a massive long list, lol and I think you said just one!! tongue

Tennent63

Back to top Go down

Post by USNCS on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Can I poof everything that happened since before the night of the Black and White ball away and start again. In my versions John McBain comes to the B&W ball and saves everyone from Anthony whom John has been tracking through the FBI? So I can have Emily, Alan, Jake, Liason, McBam, Nik and JoLu? Emily does not die and she convinces Liz and Jason to tell everyone about Jake!!

USNCS

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top