Bob Grant Passes Away ..........

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bob Grant Passes Away ..........

Post by Naddy on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:12 am

The only hate spewers are the two who spew lies about a man who passed away, the one this thread was dedicated to that once again they, the hate mongers on this board know nothing about.  Rolling Eyes

Naddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaWing2 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:37 am

Well I did do research on the man. The truth is plainly documented for anyone interested in looking it up.

MiaWing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Naddy on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:38 am

MiaWing2 wrote:
Naddy wrote:Only REALLY sick people would spew trash on someone who passed. Nasty trash on this board won't let a dead man rest in peace. WOW really sick SICK regardless of political leanings!!!!!

The man created his own legacy. We are allowed to comment on it. There are many people who die that aren't going to get sympathy because of the hateful way they lived their life, Hitler comes to mind. Just because Bob Grant did not call you a savage does not take away the hate he heaped on others.

WOW! THE ANTI-SEMITE SPEAKS AGAIN!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Naddy

Back to top Go down

Post by OLTLISTHEPITS on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:00 pm

MiaWing2 wrote:Well I did do research on the man. The truth is plainly documented for anyone interested in looking it up.

Why would someone like her be interested in hearing or reading the truth about this ignorant bastard.

Last edited by OLTLISTHEPITS on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

OLTLISTHEPITS

Back to top Go down

Post by Naddy on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:13 pm

Only someone with serious mental issues or some kind of issues would spew hate on someone recently dead and then claim it was them spewing the hate. Thank God most people live in the real world unlike these two idiots!

Naddy

Back to top Go down

Post by OLTLISTHEPITS on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:24 pm

quote="Naddy"]Only someone with serious mental issues or some kind of issues would spew hate on someone recently dead and then claim it was them spewing the hate.  Thank God most people live in the real world unlike these two idiots!  [/quote]

I Think your Avatar is Palin and Cruz gazing with hands over their hearts at the Canadien flag,

Sarah being grateful for the socialized medicine she received as a child and Ted in honor of his birthplace.
 lol!

OLTLISTHEPITS

Back to top Go down

Post by Naddy on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:26 pm

OLTLISTHEPITS wrote:
Naddy wrote:Only someone with serious mental issues or some kind of issues would spew hate on someone recently dead and then claim it was them spewing the hate.  Thank God most people live in the real world unlike these two idiots!  

I Think your Avatar is Palin and Cruz gazing with hands over their hearts at the Canadien flag,

Sarah being grateful for the socialized medicine she received as a child and Ted in honor of his birthplace.  lol! 
 Sad the mental issues this one seems to have.  Have you ever considered help???

Naddy

Back to top Go down

Post by OLTLISTHEPITS on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:32 pm

[quote="Naddy"]
OLTLISTHEPITS wrote:
Naddy wrote:Only someone with serious mental issues or some kind of issues would spew hate on someone recently dead and then claim it was them spewing the hate.  Thank God most people live in the real world unlike these two idiots!  

Sarah being grateful for the socialized medicine she received as a child and Ted in honor of his birthplace.  lol! 
 Sad the mental issues this one seems to have.  Have you ever considered help???[/quote]

I don't get the VA benefits.
They seem to have failed you

OLTLISTHEPITS

Back to top Go down

Post by Naddy on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:36 pm

OLTLISTHEPITS wrote:
Naddy wrote:
OLTLISTHEPITS wrote:

Sad the mental issues this one seems to have.  Have you ever considered help???[/quote]

You are such an idiot! How do you make it in the real world??? Did hubby say something that upset you too and then you went off on him as well since you have no problems attacking people that just passed away makes one wonder!!!!!

Naddy

Back to top Go down

Post by OLTLISTHEPITS on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:46 pm

Naddy wrote:
OLTLISTHEPITS wrote:
Naddy wrote:
OLTLISTHEPITS wrote:

You are such an idiot!  How do you make it in the real world??? Did hubby say something that upset you too and then you went off on him as well since you have no problems attacking people that just passed away makes one wonder!!!!!  

Makes me wonder with all that access and FREE care you get at the VA, why have they not treated you for your anger and delusion issues. Or did they just fail?  

DON'T even think about complaining after all you have said about me personally in this thread as well as in the Clinton thread today and yesterday

OLTLISTHEPITS

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaWing2 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:10 pm

Naddy wrote:
MiaWing2 wrote:
Naddy wrote:Only REALLY sick people would spew trash on someone who passed. Nasty trash on this board won't let a dead man rest in peace. WOW really sick SICK regardless of political leanings!!!!!

The man created his own legacy. We are allowed to comment on it. There are many people who die that aren't going to get sympathy because of the hateful way they lived their life, Hitler comes to mind. Just because Bob Grant did not call you a savage does not take away the hate he heaped on others.

WOW! THE ANTI-SEMITE SPEAKS AGAIN!   Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Do you even read what you post? It makes no sense. Evil or Very Mad 

MiaWing2

Back to top Go down

Post by lavonne301 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:32 pm

I wonder what people would say about the two of you when you pass? Will they be kind and respectful as most will be or will they talk about the fact that both of you are totally inappropriate for not apparent reason most of the time. I wonder if you family and friends (if you have any) could see some of the hateful things that you post just because you can if they would be surprised or if this is the way that you act in real life. It's a whole new year, a whole new day why do you all seem to think that this kind of behavior is cool or cute. Mia you are 53, Pits is 60 what on earth is your problems? I can see arguing with people we all do it but it seems like the two of you go out of your way to be hateful most of the time. If you don't like a person don't post with them, it's simple I do all day to the two of you!

There is not even any need to get a mod involved because it's really stupid. Someone died and you just couldn't leave it alone. That shows your character as you try to talk about his character seems like you are no saints yourselves.

lavonne301

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaWing2 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:45 pm

Lavonne really? Why is it ok when you are "hateful" about the President or Oprah? The man was a racist & a hater. I did not say anything that bad, just the truth. I have never mentioned anything to insult naddy's life except question her comprehension. She says what ever hateful thing she wants & you are going to try & lecture me.

You have no powers here, be gone.

MiaWing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Naddy on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:08 pm

OLTLISTHEPITS wrote:
Naddy wrote:
OLTLISTHEPITS wrote:
Naddy wrote:
OLTLISTHEPITS wrote:

You are such an idiot!  How do you make it in the real world??? Did hubby say something that upset you too and then you went off on him as well since you have no problems attacking people that just passed away makes one wonder!!!!!  

Makes me wonder with all that access and FREE care you get at the VA, why have they not treated you for your anger and delusion issues. Or did they just fail?  

DON'T even think about complaining after all you have said about me personally in this thread as well as in the Clinton thread today and yesterday

*****NEWSFLASH******* NO ONE DIED AND LEFT YOU IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Naddy on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:12 pm

lavonne301 wrote:I wonder what people would say about the two of you when you pass? Will they be kind and respectful as most will be or will they talk about the fact that both of you are totally inappropriate for not apparent reason most of the time. I wonder if you family and friends (if you have any) could see some of the hateful things that you post just because you can if they would be surprised or if this is the way that you act in real life. It's a whole new year, a whole new day why do you all seem to think that this kind of behavior is cool or cute. Mia you are 53, Pits is 60 what on earth is your problems? I can see arguing with people we all do it but it seems like the two of you go out of your way to be hateful most of the time. If you don't like a person don't post with them, it's simple I do all day to the two of you!

There is not even any need to get a mod involved because it's really stupid. Someone died and you just couldn't leave it alone. That shows your character as you try to talk about his character seems like you are no saints yourselves.

You bring up some great points Lavonne. As dense as these two are they probably still won't get it though.

Naddy

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top