LULU has gone too far.... in my opinion

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LULU has gone too far.... in my opinion

Post by bcghfan4eva on Wed 13 Nov 2013, 11:20 pm

I think dantes face showed everything... he couldn't believe what he heard...and he also saw lulu's face...

Her smug... look... and her statement that THEY would do whatever it took.... Dante is seeing a side of his wife that he is not at all comfortable with....

i sure hope i am right.... its time Lulu got what is ocming t her...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bcghfan4eva

Back to top Go down

Re: LULU has gone too far.... in my opinion

Post by CarlyCorinthosRocks on Thu 14 Nov 2013, 7:10 am

I think ... If Lulu is referring to Logan they could bring Johnny back to testify on Maxie's behalf because Lulu was the one who did it and she went cuckoo for cocoa puffs after

CarlyCorinthosRocks

Back to top Go down

Post by baGHemp on Thu 14 Nov 2013, 7:58 am

CCR ... I'm not liking the writers trashing Lulu and Maxie's friendship.

Agree, Dante seemed quite surprised .

I too thought they were going to bring up Logan .

I hope they find a way for the girl to be friends again .

baGHemp

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyCorinthosRocks on Thu 14 Nov 2013, 8:02 am

Hey there BA I don't like it either by the way darling check your pm

CarlyCorinthosRocks

Back to top Go down

Post by RogerisTodd on Thu 14 Nov 2013, 10:12 am

I think Diane should just use Lulu's maliciousness to her 'best friend' (a friend who was willing to have a surrogate baby for her and even considered letting her raise her own bio kid, just so Lulu wouldn't have to have the pain of knowing her bio kid died), to prove that Lulu is too cold hearted to be a fit mother herself!! I'm gonna have a hard time ever liking Lulu again I'm afraid.  But must say, on a shallow note- love her hair, lol.

RogerisTodd

Back to top Go down

Post by KirstenBraun on Thu 14 Nov 2013, 2:06 pm

I hate the writers doing this too. Because when Emme came on as Lulu I was so happy, and when she got her memory back and she and Dante were so happy. I hate that RC is making her so despicable.

KirstenBraun

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostinpc on Thu 14 Nov 2013, 2:57 pm

Lulu went too far the minute she opened her mouth.

Lostinpc

Back to top Go down

Post by bcghfan4eva on Thu 14 Nov 2013, 6:04 pm

OK I can't wait for tomorrow.. I want that biotch named Lulu to break down on the stand and look like the vindicative immature bitch that she is... i cant wait to see diane rip her apart... and I loved loved it when Dante rebuked her in court today....

She is so deseving of everything that I hope is coming to her!

bcghfan4eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Deuxchats on Thu 14 Nov 2013, 6:16 pm

Lulu is a hot mess right now. Not really buying her complete transformation from Maxie's grateful friend. But one should not expect consistency in soap characters, I guess. I see a psychiatrist in her future ...
and maybe a divorce!

Deuxchats

Back to top Go down

Post by bcghfan4eva on Thu 14 Nov 2013, 6:19 pm

Maybe Lulu is going to say she has POST PARTUM... and therefore she is not responsible... to be honest ... I don't put anything past her... or Alexis for that matter..... sometime... Alexis really bugs me... she has done so many things when it comes to her family!... remember the DID after she killed Luis Alcazar

bcghfan4eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Naddy on Thu 14 Nov 2013, 7:16 pm

bcghfan4eva wrote:I think dantes face showed everything... he couldn't believe what he heard...and he also saw lulu's face...

Her smug... look... and her statement that THEY would do whatever it took.... Dante is seeing a side of his wife that he is not at all comfortable with....

i sure hope i am right.... its time Lulu got what is ocming t her...
I thought the same thing yesterday when I watched the show! Lulu may be in deep doo doo now! Maxie and Diane aren't going to hold back!

Naddy

Back to top Go down

Post by KirstenBraun on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 1:16 am

I hate it. Hate this. I can't stand either Lulu or Maxie right now.

KirstenBraun

Back to top Go down

Post by blairsmygirl on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 10:26 am

although I have had despicable feelings toward Maxi in the past - I am on her side for this one - WTF Lulu??? IMO looking back, lulu killed Logan, went on the run with Johnny, was in a mental institute, had an abortion (dillons baby) ....what else am I leaving out - she is no saint and she should have expected maxie to fire back after the way she went after her! (for whatever reason JMB and now ER are not making this character likable for me - both are terrific actresses - but not really feeling the Lulu character! I had wanted them to cast Alexa Havens (first Babe on AMC) when JMB left - I wonder what she would have brought to the table for the character????

blairsmygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaWing2 on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 10:58 am

blairsmygirl wrote:although I have had despicable feelings toward Maxi in the past - I am on her side for this one - WTF Lulu??? IMO looking back, lulu killed Logan, went on the run with Johnny, was in a mental institute, had an abortion (dillons baby) ....what else am I leaving out - she is no saint and she should have expected maxie to fire back after the way she went after her! (for whatever reason JMB and now ER are not making this character likable for me - both are terrific actresses - but not really feeling the Lulu character!  I had wanted them to cast Alexa Havens (first Babe on AMC) when JMB left - I wonder what she would have brought to the table for the character????
Lulu is a bitch for what she is doing. That baby is not hers. How can you take someone else's baby? BTW That baby is so cute. She looks so much like Spinelli!

I think Spinelli should sue for custody. His reputation is stellar.

OMG Alexa Havens as Lulu? That would have been awesome!

MiaWing2

Back to top Go down

Post by blairsmygirl on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 11:25 am

MiaWing2 wrote:
blairsmygirl wrote:although I have had despicable feelings toward Maxi in the past - I am on her side for this one - WTF Lulu??? IMO looking back, lulu killed Logan, went on the run with Johnny, was in a mental institute, had an abortion (dillons baby) ....what else am I leaving out - she is no saint and she should have expected maxie to fire back after the way she went after her! (for whatever reason JMB and now ER are not making this character likable for me - both are terrific actresses - but not really feeling the Lulu character!  I had wanted them to cast Alexa Havens (first Babe on AMC) when JMB left - I wonder what she would have brought to the table for the character????
Lulu is a bitch for what she is doing. That baby is not hers. How can you take someone else's baby? BTW That baby is so cute. She looks so much like Spinelli!

I think Spinelli should sue for custody. His reputation is stellar.

OMG Alexa Havens as Lulu?  That would have been awesome!
Yes Mia - I think Alexa would have evened the character out a little bit more than JMB and ER have done - I think she would have played her more humanly (If that makes since) she did such an awesome job with her character on AMC - I hated the storyline with the baby switch with her and bianca - but Alexa brought a human side to babe to where I actually didn't hate her during that time - I think she would have been great as Lulu:)

blairsmygirl

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top