Obama as Valerie Jarrett sees him

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Obama as Valerie Jarrett sees him

Post by TXHD5 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:20 pm

In the 2010 book The Bridge: The Life and Rise of Barack Obama, Jarrett told author David Remnick, “I think Barack knew that he had God-given talents that were extraordinary. He knows exactly how smart he is. … He knows how perceptive he is. He knows what a good reader of people he is. And he knows that he has the ability — the extraordinary, uncanny ability — to take a thousand different perspectives, digest them and make sense out of them, and I think that he has never really been challenged intellectually. … So what I sensed in him was not just a restless spirit but somebody with such extraordinary talents that had to be really taxed in order for him to be happy. … He’s been bored to death his whole life. He’s just too talented to do what ordinary people do.”

She forgot to say what a great liar he is.

TXHD5

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama as Valerie Jarrett sees him

Post by KayKEELY on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:33 pm

When GW Bush talked about god's plan, conventional wisdom was it's b/c he's a crazy christian.. When Obama or his surrogates invoke god, conventional wisdom is b/c he is god...

KayKEELY

Back to top Go down

Post by southernbellebarbie on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:40 pm

I finally understand. Obama has so many failures because he's not challenged enough for his brilliant mind.

southernbellebarbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Naddy on Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:33 pm

TXHD5 wrote:In the 2010 book The Bridge: The Life and Rise of Barack Obama, Jarrett told author David Remnick, “I think Barack knew that he had God-given talents that were extraordinary. He knows exactly how smart he is. … He knows how perceptive he is. He knows what a good reader of people he is. And he knows that he has the ability — the extraordinary, uncanny ability — to take a thousand different perspectives, digest them and make sense out of them, and I think that he has never really been challenged intellectually. … So what I sensed in him was not just a restless spirit but somebody with such extraordinary talents that had to be really taxed in order for him to be happy. … He’s been bored to death his whole life. He’s just too talented to do what ordinary people do.”

She forgot to say what a great liar he is.
Is this part of the reason we never found out where those missing years of his life went? What a Face What a Face 

Naddy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top