So This is where all the cool kids went

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So This is where all the cool kids went

Post by lambbfly on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:01 pm

Who else is here from the GH board? I see Boo and Udhoop.

lambbfly

Posts: 3
Join date: 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: So This is where all the cool kids went

Post by RogerisTodd on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:03 pm

lambbfly wrote:Who else is here from the GH board? I see Boo and Udhoop.
Hey lambfly- cool you got the message. Check the memberslist link above to see the whole list (a couple pages worth of members!)

RogerisTodd

Posts: 1159
Join date: 2013-03-14
Age: 54

Back to top Go down

Re: So This is where all the cool kids went

Post by AllenLovesGH on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:06 pm

I'm here! bounce Unsure If I'm a member of the cool kid club! lol Question

AllenLovesGH

Posts: 35
Join date: 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: So This is where all the cool kids went

Post by CarlyCorinthosRocks on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:06 pm

Hiya lamby

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CarlyCorinthosRocks

Posts: 10562
Join date: 2013-03-13
Age: 43

Back to top Go down

Re: So This is where all the cool kids went

Post by lambbfly on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:17 pm

Hey everyone....quick question, is AmyJo, "AmyReyGo", from the GH board?

lambbfly

Posts: 3
Join date: 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: So This is where all the cool kids went

Post by Tennent63 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:21 pm

RogerisTodd wrote:
lambbfly wrote:Who else is here from the GH board? I see Boo and Udhoop.
Hey lambfly- cool you got the message. Check the memberslist link above to see the whole list (a couple pages worth of members!)

YAY!! People are getting message! However I tried to post back to you on there and it says "internal service error, please try later" I figure their finally getting the ban button to work now, lol

_________________
~~It's the end of the world, I'd thought I'd confess my sins~~

Tennent63

Posts: 476
Join date: 2013-03-13
Age: 51
Location: Kentucky

Back to top Go down

Re: So This is where all the cool kids went

Post by lambbfly on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:23 pm

Tennent63 wrote:
RogerisTodd wrote:
lambbfly wrote:Who else is here from the GH board? I see Boo and Udhoop.
Hey lambfly- cool you got the message. Check the memberslist link above to see the whole list (a couple pages worth of members!)

YAY!! People are getting message! However I tried to post back to you on there and it says "internal service error, please try later" I figure their finally getting the ban button to work now, lol


You're banned there? Why?

lambbfly

Posts: 3
Join date: 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: So This is where all the cool kids went

Post by RogerisTodd on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:24 pm

lambbfly wrote:
Tennent63 wrote:
RogerisTodd wrote:
lambbfly wrote:Who else is here from the GH board? I see Boo and Udhoop.
Hey lambfly- cool you got the message. Check the memberslist link above to see the whole list (a couple pages worth of members!)

YAY!! People are getting message! However I tried to post back to you on there and it says "internal service error, please try later" I figure their finally getting the ban button to work now, lol


You're banned there? Why?
We are all getting banned there for trying to tell the other posters about this much better board!

RogerisTodd

Posts: 1159
Join date: 2013-03-14
Age: 54

Back to top Go down

Re: So This is where all the cool kids went

Post by Tennent63 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:54 pm

lambbfly wrote:
Tennent63 wrote:
RogerisTodd wrote:
lambbfly wrote:Who else is here from the GH board? I see Boo and Udhoop.
Hey lambfly- cool you got the message. Check the memberslist link above to see the whole list (a couple pages worth of members!)

YAY!! People are getting message! However I tried to post back to you on there and it says "internal service error, please try later" I figure their finally getting the ban button to work now, lol


You're banned there? Why?

Not sure if I'm actually banned yet. It just keeps saying "internal service error, Please try later" so we'll see. But your posts are all still there!! I mean our Kings posts are all still there, lol king

_________________
~~It's the end of the world, I'd thought I'd confess my sins~~

Tennent63

Posts: 476
Join date: 2013-03-13
Age: 51
Location: Kentucky

Back to top Go down

Re: So This is where all the cool kids went

Post by BOO on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:00 pm

I am excited that even though they are pulling the links word s spreading about this place! Welcome!

_________________
big bad boo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BOO
Admin

Posts: 815
Join date: 2013-03-10

http://ghmb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So This is where all the cool kids went

Post by USNCS on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:04 pm

Yay!!! So glad you found all of us! Welcome.

_________________
You may be disappointed if you fail,
but you are doomed if you don't try.

~ Beverly Sills ~

USNCS

Posts: 243
Join date: 2013-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: So This is where all the cool kids went

Post by Tudsgrl on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:08 pm

Welcome to our board! bounce

Tudsgrl
Admin

Posts: 432
Join date: 2013-03-10
Location: Georgia

Back to top Go down

Re: So This is where all the cool kids went

Post by KirstenBraun on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:22 pm

Hi Lambfly!

KirstenBraun

Posts: 7656
Join date: 2013-03-15
Age: 48

Back to top Go down

Re: So This is where all the cool kids went

Post by KLJinTN on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:58 pm

AllenLovesGH wrote:I'm here! bounce Unsure If I'm a member of the cool kid club! lol Question

Everyone who came over her is a member. It's an automatic thing! Laughing

_________________
"Oh believe me Carly, I'm nobody's little Angel" Liz Webber

KLJinTN

Posts: 333
Join date: 2013-03-10
Age: 59
Location: Music City USA

Back to top Go down

Re: So This is where all the cool kids went

Post by KingMinos on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:10 pm

Good to see you here Lamb. Great board, 1000 times better than our old place. Pull up a chair! king

KingMinos

Posts: 155
Join date: 2013-03-12
Location: Boston MA

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum