Candle/Prayer Vigil for me1958b

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Candle/Prayer Vigil for me1958b

Post by ghfan4ever33 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:52 am

Some of us through email have put together a candle/prayer vigil for "me". We are hoping you all will join us. We are going to light a candle on Tuesday 9-17 at 7pm eastern time. Say a prayer and/or send good thoughts. Let the candle burn for about ten minutes and then blow it out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ghfan4ever33

Back to top Go down

Re: Candle/Prayer Vigil for me1958b

Post by ghfan4ever33 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:26 am

For those of you who may not know, "me" was taken to the hospital on 9-3. She has pneumonia and is in the ICU because of how sick she got before going to the hospital. Daily updates on her condition are posted in the weather and dinner threads.

ghfan4ever33

Back to top Go down

Post by starrmaddie on Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:44 am

Thanks for putting up this thread 33.  We should also mention that Tuesday, the 17th is “me’s” birthday!!!  So while that candle is burning we can say “Happy Birthday” to her also!!!  I really think that she is going to feel all the prayers and good wishes going out for her – even though she won’t know about this.

Reminder to everyone – I will be putting up a birthday thread for her that day!  So stop by and leave a message – we will be saving it for her to see when she is better and can get back on the computer.

There are daily updates on her condition on the weather thread and the dinner thread.

Please join us on the 17th – “me” can use all the prayers she can get right now – she is one very sick lady!!!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Be a rainbow in someone else's cloud. –Maya Angelou, poet

starrmaddie

Back to top Go down

Post by MissingGina on Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:50 am

What a wonderful idea, gh! Thanks for sharing. I'll check out the birthday thread that day, too, star. You are a great friend!

MissingGina

Back to top Go down

Post by baGHemp on Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:36 am

O Father of mercies and God of all comfort, our only help in time of need: We humbly beseech thee to behold, visit, and relieve thy sick servant "me" for whom our prayers are desired. Look upon her with the eyes of thy mercy; comfort her with a sense of thy goodness; preserve her from the temptations of the enemy; and give her patience under her affliction. In thy good time, restore her to health, and enable her to lead the residue of her life in thy fear, and to thy glory; and grant that she may dwell with thee in life everlasting; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Lord , hear our prayers .

Last edited by baGHemp on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total

baGHemp

Back to top Go down

Post by Naddy on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:28 am

baGHemp wrote:O Father of mercies and God of all comfort, our only help in time of need: We humbly beseech thee to behold, visit, and relieve thy sick servant "me" for whom our prayers are desired. Look upon her with the eyes of thy mercy; comfort her with a sense of thy goodness; preserve her from the temptations of the enemy; and give her patience under her affliction. In thy good time, restore her to health, and enable her to lead the residue of her life in thy fear, and to thy glory; and grant that he may dwell with thee in life everlasting; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Standing with you baGH in agreement for this beautiful prayer for me!

Naddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Naddy on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:32 am

me, you are in my thoughts and prayers and I really miss you! You have always been one of the nicest posters on this board and the previous board. You are always faithful to pray and intercede for us and to genuinely care for all of us! Thank you so much for your caring heart over all these years!

Naddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiRays on Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:11 am

Me, my thoughts and prayers are with you...joining Naddy and saying you are one of the most caring, consistent and thoughtful posters. May God bless you and we will continue to pray for you. We hope to see you back here soon.

ChiRays

Back to top Go down

Post by Susiel235 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:36 pm

Father we agree with ba and all of me/sis pals here and else where that you bring your loving healing touch to her and bring her back to us soon we lay this at your feet and trust in your good time this will be taken care of
In Jesus name
amen

Susiel235

Back to top Go down

Post by baGHemp on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:51 pm

Thank - you susie .

I know sis appreciates the prayers, as do we all.

baGHemp

Back to top Go down

Post by ghfan4ever33 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:09 pm

starrmaddie wrote:Thanks for putting up this thread 33.  We should also mention that Tuesday, the 17th is “me’s” birthday!!!  So while that candle is burning we can say “Happy Birthday” to her also!!!  I really think that she is going to feel all the prayers and good wishes going out for her – even though she won’t know about this.

Reminder to everyone – I will be putting up a birthday thread for her that day!  So stop by and leave a message – we will be saving it for her to see when she is better and can get back on the computer.

There are daily updates on her condition on the weather thread and the dinner thread.

Please join us on the 17th – “me” can use all the prayers she can get right now – she is one very sick lady!!!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You're welcome! Smile

Thanks so much for adding the info about her Birthday. Tuesday will also be two weeks since she went to the hospital. Sad

ghfan4ever33

Back to top Go down

Post by ghfan4ever33 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:10 pm

MissingGina wrote:What a wonderful idea, gh! Thanks for sharing. I'll check out the birthday thread that day, too, star. You are a great friend!
Thanks! Smile

ghfan4ever33

Back to top Go down

Post by ghfan4ever33 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:11 pm

baGHemp wrote:O Father of mercies and God of all comfort, our only help in time of need: We humbly beseech thee to behold, visit, and relieve thy sick servant "me" for whom our prayers are desired. Look upon her with the eyes of thy mercy; comfort her with a sense of thy goodness; preserve her from the temptations of the enemy; and give her patience under her affliction. In thy good time, restore her to health, and enable her to lead the residue of her life in thy fear, and to thy glory; and grant that she may dwell with thee in life everlasting; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Amen

ghfan4ever33

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

prayers and positive thoughts to me1958b ♥♥

Jazzy

Back to top Go down

Post by BOO on Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:20 pm

Sis is an amazing friend, always there when you need a kind word or a good laugh. When any of us is down she is right there with a prayer and some kindness so I will definitely be keeping her in my prayers. I love you Sis

BOO
Admin

http://ghmb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top