Where/who is Lauren Frank?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where/who is Lauren Frank?

Post by BOO on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:15 am

Possibilities? Ellie, britch, sabriNOT, am I missing anyone?

BOO
Admin

http://ghmb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Where/who is Lauren Frank?

Post by taylors2cats on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:18 am

I think that Ellie might be Franco's but not with Ava. That would make her (provided Heather was not lying about Franco being JaySON's twin) a Q heir. (I think the way Heather is about Franco that he might be her son!)

I sort of had a weird thought that Franco and Carly had a fling when she was a teen but they don't realize it for a few reasons...Franco was not "Franco" yet and had not turned freaky/weird/dangerous. Carly might have been at some party or something and been a bit tipsy. She gave up her baby from the ONS because her adoptive parents made her do so. Ellie, IMO, has a passing resemblance to a young Bobbie Spencer--Carly's mother. When Abbey was on, I thought that she could have been Carly's daughter...that made me thing that the way Carly was and knowing that at age 15 or so she had that affair with her best friend's Carly aka Reese father that she might have become preggers at some point as a teen. It seems that the writers are trying to eventually put Carly and Franco together...having them find out that they have a daughter would certainly bond them. It would give Franco the child he always dreamed about. He and Ellie did exhibit an interesting dynamic. If Ellie is going to be on beyond her failed relationship with Spin, being found out as Franco's daughter would give her something to do and give her a purpose. If she is the real Q heir, it could also cause troubles for Tracy's CEO seat. Carly and Ellie are so different. It would be interesting for someone to brash and pushy and rule breaker with such a straight laced daughter. I think that Carly would eventually adore Ellie if she were found to be her long lost child. But would Ellie embrace and adore Carly? Thinking that Ellie is adopted and her parents never told her. I think that Ellie is supposed to be older than Michael, so it would work with her as his older sister. It would be ironic if Carly had a child she gave up and was so angry with her own mother for giving her up. Just my guesses/speculation/fantasy scenarios, of course and I have no info, no spoilers, etc.

Britch I am pretty sure is Olbrecht's love child with Faison. Besides, she is too old to be Franco's daughter. Sabrina? I just want her to go away! lol. If she did have a twist in her parentage...I say that she was Juan's and Emily's teen love baby and that Monica talked Em into giving her child up for adoption and keep it secret from everyone. Juan's family learned about the baby and one of Juan's adult cousins stepped forward to adopt the child. They insisted that it be secret and that Juan be known as the child's cousin and never say that he is the father. Well...RC had to SORAS Sabrina and make her 27 UGH. I really liked the idea when Sabrina still gave Liz the time of day and she and Liz were close, thinking how sweet for Liz to befriend her dear friends daughter and mentor her and look after her. Since Sabrina has been regularly sexed up by Patrick, I don't think she has even said hello to Liz. Ugh.

taylors2cats

Back to top Go down

Post by MissingElvis on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:37 am

I am hoping that nobody is. Supposedly Kiki was Lauren but now that she is not a Q I am hoping they don't invent anymore family members.

MissingElvis

Back to top Go down

Post by BOO on Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:57 am

I always thought that Franco was Heather's too until they made RH Franco. I can see him being and staying a Q because Todd was a powerful man and had a company so Franco running ELQ makes sense in the future.

BOO
Admin

http://ghmb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KirstenBraun on Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:18 pm

Kiki is Lauren. There is no Lauren Frank.

KirstenBraun

Back to top Go down

Post by jennymormul on Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:56 pm

KiKi is Lauren, Franco always THOUGHT she was his daughter

finding out that Ava lied and she isn't his daughter doesn't mean there is another Lauren Frank out there - Franco was just lied to and THOUGHT he had a daughter

jennymormul

Back to top Go down

Post by taylors2cats on Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:14 pm

jennymormul wrote:KiKi is Lauren, Franco always THOUGHT she was his daughter

finding out that Ava lied and she isn't his daughter doesn't mean there is another Lauren Frank out there - Franco was just lied to and THOUGHT he had a daughter
True. Since Kiki is not Franco's daughter, that does not mean that there is some one else out there.

With the scene between Ellie and Franco, some of us speculated that she was his daughter. If she is, IMO, her mother is not Ava, but some other woman. My fantasy speculation is that she is Carly's long lost daughter that she gave up as a teen and that she and Franco crossed paths one night at some beach party when she lived in FL...they had a fling...her adoptive parents forced her to give her baby up. She does not really remember Franco because she only met the boy once, she might have been a little tipsy on wine coolers and Franco was different then, he was not yet "Franco" but went by Rob or Robert and had not gone into his scary weird phase. Franco does not remember Carly either because she had not really gone by Carly yet and was still going by Caroline, it was years ago, maybe he had more than a couple of Budweisers in him. It would be something if Carly ended up giving a daughter up as a teen and she has been so angry with Bobbie for giving her up for adoption. I was thinking that Ellie has a passing resemblance to Bobbie when Bobbie was a much younger woman. Red hair does run in Carly's family...Just my own personal speculation.

taylors2cats

Back to top Go down

Post by blairsmygirl on Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Taylor I really like your backstory for Ellie being Franco and Carly's daughter and it is believable!! Maybe they will go that route:)

blairsmygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by taylors2cats on Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:43 pm

blairsmygirl wrote:Taylor I really like your backstory for Ellie being Franco and Carly's daughter and it is believable!! Maybe they will go that route:)
IMO, another reason for making Ellie Franco's daughter (regardless of mother) would be to give Ellie a reason for being on GH/something to do if she and Spin are done and over with for good. I'm not convinced that Heather was not lying about Franco being Jason's twin. I really think that based on her overly fixated adoration of Franco, that he might be her son. If so, that takes Franco out of the Q column too. If she was not lying, that puts Ellie into the Q column and could tip the way for AJ to be the CEO again (provided he is cleared of Konnie's murder). Have to say, that I wish AJ would say the F and U to ELQ and start up his own company with Michael by his side and blow ELQ out of the water. Not like Tracy was running wild with positive stock rates when she was running ELQ. ELQ was doing so poorly under her leadership that she did take that mob money to keep ELQ solvent. So, even if she had not given those documents to Konnie to purposes trash ELQ, she was not exactly making a brilliant name for herself. I think if Franco is really a Q, it would be funny if he snatched it from Tracy. Remember before his operation he did sabotage that Pickle wars and had planned to try to take ELQ for himself. Without Kiki to keep him "nice," and he might just decide to take over ELQ and kick butt and be ruthless.

taylors2cats

Back to top Go down

Post by jennymormul on Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:06 pm

Taylor, also that would bring Carly's story full circle

as she came to PC to ruin her bio mom's life

and with your story, she would have done the same thing, give up a baby

owww, that could be good!!!!

and they DO have to do something with Ellie now as it looks like Spin will be in a story with Maxie now .....

jennymormul

Back to top Go down

Post by KirstenBraun on Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:39 pm

I liked the scene with Ellie and Franco on the roof.

KirstenBraun

Back to top Go down

Post by Naddy on Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:03 pm

KirstenBraun wrote:Kiki is Lauren. There is no Lauren Frank.
Exactly!  How can she still exist?

Ryder is so cute!

Naddy

Back to top Go down

Post by drata on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:37 pm

I am really confused by this post, did I miss a show?? Kiki is Lauren Frank.

drata

Back to top Go down

Post by amyspen on Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:37 am

KirstenBraun wrote:I liked the scene with Ellie and Franco on the roof.
Me, too! It was so random... that I thought it HAD to be foreshadowing something important. I could enjoy watching Ellie and Franco become family.

amyspen

Back to top Go down

Post by ghfan4ever33 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:27 pm

KirstenBraun wrote:I liked the scene with Ellie and Franco on the roof.
I did too. I could see them being father and daughter. Plus I think RoHo would be great in scenes with the way Ellie is and how she speaks.

ghfan4ever33

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top