Connie spelling out AJ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Connie spelling out AJ?

Post by BOO on Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:12 pm

I am wondering if Ava shot Connie from behind AJ so Connie thought it was him. as soon as AJ turned around Ava hit him. He has a mark on his head he didn't have before all this. OR that J is really a V but crooked.

BOO
Admin

http://ghmb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Connie spelling out AJ?

Post by OLTLREFUGEE on Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:29 pm

BOO wrote:I am wondering if Ava shot Connie from behind AJ so Connie thought it was him. as soon as AJ turned around Ava hit him. He has a mark on his head he didn't have before all this. OR that J is really a V but crooked.
A.J. could also be her initials - Ava Jerome. Stupid that she didn't just write Ava but still where did AJQ get that bump on his head?

OLTLREFUGEE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naddy on Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:37 pm

My money is on Ava. It was so suspicious to me, her timing at the mansion after AJ arrived.

Naddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SunsetFan2011 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:10 am

My question is: Why didn't Connie just SAY who shot her? She was able to speak when Sonny found her. I realize she was probably in shock, but I would think that would be one of the first things she would've relayed to Sonny was the name of the person who shot her. Well, I guess that wouldn't leave us the big mystery of who the "AJ" really is.

Hate that the writers decided to kill off Connie. I really like Kelly Sullivan - great actress and very pretty. Will miss her.

SunsetFan2011

Back to top Go down

Post by taylors2cats on Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:58 pm

SunsetFan2011 wrote:My question is:  Why didn't Connie just SAY who shot her?  She was able to speak when Sonny found her.  I realize she was probably in shock, but I would think that would be one of the first things she would've relayed to Sonny was the name of the person who shot her.  Well, I guess that wouldn't leave us the big mystery of who the "AJ" really is.

Hate that the writers decided to kill off Connie.  I really like Kelly Sullivan - great actress and very pretty.  Will miss her.  
My thoughts exactly. She was still alive and speaking. Why didn't she just say? Why didn't Sonny ask her whom did that to her? WTF did Sonny take so freaking long to call for an ambulance? Truly lame way to have AJ set up as the NO. 1 suspect. IMO, if they were going to have AJ be the first suspect, then they should have just had Konnie already dead when Sonny arrived and have none of that lame I loved your really, and etc....blah blah blah...blech! She deep down knew that Sonny loved her and he knew that she loved him. Doing it that way leaves the question, WTF didn't she just say: "BLANK shot me!"

I completely agree about Konnie. So many things that they could have done with her. Lack of imagination, if you ask me. Olivia and Konnie were fun to watch just by themselves and I really enjoyed with they teamed up and tagged teamed someone. She could have been good paired with AJ, IMO. It would have upset everyone and put Michael in the middle and could have been very soapy. Konnie and Sonny had sex....and then having her get with AJ and have them do it....become a couple....what if she had a baby? (I think she could have still had a kid)...say AJ raises Sonny's kid or has to put up with AJ being his child's stepdaddy. RC has no freakin' imagination! Kelly Sulivan has been a hard worker and a great asset to GH. She also had become a popular character once she became Connie and got away from being dull Kate. She is one of GH's more talented actresses. She is being let go while others with far less talent and fan appeal remain? WTF?? I do not see why she had to be let go from the show in order to have Sonny and Olivia start cohabiting together. Further, I do not see why she had to be killed off. No imagination in that either. I would have had her take a job overseas that she just got offered after coming to the realization that Sonny's affections were no longer solely with her but he had fallen in love with her cousin. To make it spicy, she could have hooked up with Coleman for a ONS goodbye--if she ever returned, could of had a child in tow...begging the question, who's child is it? I also think that they could have had the same nasty business of Konnie writing the story that exposed Kiki's true paternity and have AJ get riled, get drunk, have Sonny get angry with Konnie. They just didn't need to kill her. Bad blood could be between AJ and Sonny because he was angry that the had threatened Konnie (okay for Sonny to yell at her, but not AJ! lol). Maybe have some unseen shooter take a shot at her and have her realize she better GTH out of town...we see her leave, she texts Olivia good bye tells him that someone tried to kill her...she is sorry worried about crossing Sonny that she even thinks that Sonny tried to kill her! And, that putting a strain on the budding love affair between Olivia and Sonny...because you know that Olivia would blurt out to Sonny that Konnie thinks that Sonny may have been the one to take a shot at her...Sonny would automatically think that it was AJ because of the todo at his house....anyway...SICK of the talent being killed off once their current relevancy to the show is up. Felt the same way about Trey. They did not need to kill him off. They could have sent him back to New Orleans, where his father owned a antique shop....he could have came back someday...but no, they had to kill him! UGH.

taylors2cats

Back to top Go down

Post by piqueroi on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:30 pm

I completely agree with tayor2cats' comment immediately preceding. Too many senseless deaths to eliminate popular characters. I'm not joking, I'd'a killed off Brenda after the Dismal Balcan business if she didn't want to stay on the show, but I sure would have retained both Trey and now Connie. I'm sure Ava is the true killer because Connie figured out the Julian and Ava Jerome connections and realized what their long-term goal is. We know Ava is a hit-woman with poor aim. JMHO but there's so much could have been done with Connie rather than killing her and having a protracted death scene.

piqueroi

Back to top Go down

Post by blairsmygirl on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:55 pm

IA Ava is shooter I just hope they don't drag this out I don't like it when they are obvious plots and they make us sit thorugh it!!! When they were writing for OLTL they had some twists and surprises here and there so maybe this isn't what we think

blairsmygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvMyToddAndMcBam on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:33 pm

AJ is Ava Jerome..i thought the same thing!!!

LuvMyToddAndMcBam

Back to top Go down

Post by BOO on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:07 am

I didn't realize Connie knew Ava's last name. Ok so Ava Jerome. Makes sense.

BOO
Admin

http://ghmb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top