KMC returning to GH this fall!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KMC returning to GH this fall!

Post by udhoop on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:03 pm

And has inked a contract! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Please please please let Robert, Anna and maybe even Sean be the ones to find her and bring her home!

udhoop

Back to top Go down

Re: KMC returning to GH this fall!

Post by SCORPIO CASSADINE on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:11 pm

YAYYYYYYY! I want Anna to be the one to find her, since she was so close before, but didn't know it.

SCORPIO CASSADINE

Back to top Go down

Post by KirstenBraun on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:17 pm

I heard this on FB earlier. I'm so excited!!!!

KirstenBraun

Back to top Go down

Post by taylors2cats on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 pm

Excellent news!

taylors2cats

Back to top Go down

Post by blairsmygirl on Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:37 am

This is the best news ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blairsmygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by drata on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:24 pm

I want Britt to find her. I think that would really put a twist on the storyline.

drata

Back to top Go down

Post by jennymormul on Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:18 pm

can't wait!!!!

poor Anna!!! she is going to make someone pay!!!!

she lost Robin, found Duke who wasn't Duke, then lost Robert to a coma, ohhh she has a lot to pay them back for.....

jennymormul

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvMyToddAndMcBam on Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:01 pm

I feel bad for Sabrina too and even emma she loves Brina Smile

LuvMyToddAndMcBam

Back to top Go down

Post by taylors2cats on Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:59 am

LuvMyToddAndMcBam wrote:I feel bad for Sabrina too and even emma she loves Brina Smile
Who knows if RC will put scrubs back together. IMO, SCRUBS is it, but RC likes to be a craphead.

I really don't care about Sabrina. She is not really, IMO, the same character that first came to town. RC has completely re-written her personality. Her beauty make over also went beyond giving boost of confidence to giving her about 15 years worth of savvy and sexual experience. She went from being about 20 and being home away from the first time and never having had a boyfriend to being 27, had a live-in boyfriend she bedded regularly and a 4 year college degree before she even ever went to nursing school. She could not look Patrick or any man in the eye and now....For me, there has just been too much of a change in her to buy that is the same girl. The change in her, IMO, would almost make one wonder if she were working with Mutti in some attempt to trap Patrick for when Robin returns. IMO, she targeted Patrick just like Britch did...where one questioned why did Britch like Patrick so much when he is grieving, has a child, has baggage and not ready to date....she's an attractive, accomplished woman...she could get any other man she wanted without the baggage, etc.....Really...the same could have been said the same about Sabrina when she had her "crush" on Patrick....why? There were other nice, available men. Her "crush" IMO got to be borderline stalkersville. Now...The way she has been acting about the baby has also been obnoxious. Okay, we all know that is not Patrick's baby, but as far as they know, it is. Patrick asked Sabrina repeatedly to just leave it be. She says she is cool with Patrick having the baby and that all her reservations are about Britch and believing that she is still lying. IMO, it is not just Britch that she is not handling well...but is the idea that Patrick might really be having a baby with Britchie.

taylors2cats

Back to top Go down

Post by BOO on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:55 pm

YAY!!! Thanks Hoopie for the good news.

BOO
Admin

http://ghmb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blairsmygirl on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:30 pm

drata wrote:I want Britt to find her.  I think that would really put a twist on the storyline.  
Great Idea!!! That would certainly humanize Britt - whom I don't dislike as much as I used to:)

blairsmygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by taylors2cats on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:43 pm

blairsmygirl wrote:
drata wrote:I want Britt to find her.  I think that would really put a twist on the storyline.  
Great Idea!!! That would certainly humanize Britt - whom I don't dislike as much as I used to:)
I wouldn't mind it if Britchie found her either. Seems she really does knot know what her mutti has been up to. So, if she found Robin, that would be great. However, at this point, I really don't care who finds her. I just want her found!

taylors2cats

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top