PATRICK & SABRINA

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PATRICK & SABRINA

Post by LuvMyToddAndMcBam on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:54 pm

I felt so bad for her when Patrick let her down. I honestly feel he was in shock and over whelmed because deep, deep down inside...its something I BELIEVE he wants and maybe was waiting for in a round about way. To once again have someone so good, so kind, sweet and loving..especially towards his precious Emma in his life once again. He has waited for Robin long enough--we ALL have--I was hoping she would return permanently, but I just don't think that will happen..especially on a permanent basis. I feel this story needs to move on, Patrick needs to move on..and I like Sabrina for him and Emma now I love you

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on Patrick & Sabrina? What do you think will happen between them in the coming weeks?

Thanks..loving this board so much sunny

LuvMyToddAndMcBam

Back to top Go down

Re: PATRICK & SABRINA

Post by KLJinTN on Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:11 pm

GH needs to let Patrick move on with somebody but I don't think it's Sabrina. She is not his type at all and she seems too young for him. But he can't sti around waiting for Robin for the rest of his life either.

KLJinTN

Back to top Go down

Post by OLTLISTHEPITS on Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:30 pm

IMO, they have milked this story dry a few months ago They have made both characters very naive to the point where I hope they don't ever put them together, Even for a "one-nighter"

OLTLISTHEPITS

Back to top Go down

Post by Bama on Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:39 pm

Sabrina is way too immature for Patrick. She seriously needs to grow up. A babysitter for Emma, yes, I'll go for that. But a girlfriend for Patrick? Let's give that a few years ......

Bama

Back to top Go down

Post by KingMinos on Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:59 pm

GH has reduced the Patrick character to a laughing stock. Totally clueless. king

KingMinos

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKEELY on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:04 pm

To me... Sabrina seems younger than Starr... I feel like she should be in a love triangle with TJ and Molly, which makes the Patrick thing extra yucky... silent

KayKEELY

Back to top Go down

Post by junebug4gh on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:09 pm

I would prefer Robin come back...but ..I am afraid it won't happen..It has been over a year..How long can they hold her job for her...I say Recast Robin..Sabrina is too young...and Britt...? pfft!

junebug4gh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:21 pm

LuvMyToddAndMcBam wrote:I felt so bad for her when Patrick let her down. I honestly feel he was in shock and over whelmed because deep, deep down inside...its something I BELIEVE he wants and maybe was waiting for in a round about way. To once again have someone so good, so kind, sweet and loving..especially towards his precious Emma in his life once again. He has waited for Robin long enough--we ALL have--I was hoping she would return permanently, but I just don't think that will happen..especially on a permanent basis. I feel this story needs to move on, Patrick needs to move on..and I like Sabrina for him and Emma now I love you

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on Patrick & Sabrina? What do you think will happen between them in the coming weeks?

I think anything is possible in life. This is a soap so I don't have so much faith - but I am sitting on your bench. In *time.

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvMyToddAndMcBam on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:46 pm

soapsudzforme wrote:
LuvMyToddAndMcBam wrote:I felt so bad for her when Patrick let her down. I honestly feel he was in shock and over whelmed because deep, deep down inside...its something I BELIEVE he wants and maybe was waiting for in a round about way. To once again have someone so good, so kind, sweet and loving..especially towards his precious Emma in his life once again. He has waited for Robin long enough--we ALL have--I was hoping she would return permanently, but I just don't think that will happen..especially on a permanent basis. I feel this story needs to move on, Patrick needs to move on..and I like Sabrina for him and Emma now I love you

I think anything is possible in life. This is a soap so I don't have so much faith - but I am sitting on your bench. In *time.

Thanks Everyone!!!!!!!!!

LOL! Yes i know she's sheepish and can be immature..but there is something endearing about her, my guess is there is a 10 year age difference there but her 'actions' are those of someone much younger so the age difference seems like more at times.....she has grown a spine lately, showing more of her back bone..hey, she told Piff off cheers Razz

LuvMyToddAndMcBam

Back to top Go down

Post by San Jacinto on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:16 am

I think Sabrina will grow up quickly, get some confidence in attracting men, rock as a nurse, and finally get her man. Maybe even a subtle makeover?

San Jacinto

Back to top Go down

Post by Bama on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:14 am

San Jacinto wrote:I think Sabrina will grow up quickly, get some confidence in attracting men, rock as a nurse, and finally get her man. Maybe even a subtle makeover?

This is kinda spoilerish but it's been around for a while now -- Sabrina's makeover is supposed to be total. Have you seen pictures of the actress who plays her? She's very beautiful. But unless they do a complete and total personality/maturity makeover, she'll still be too young for Patrick, in my opinion. Right now, I truly feel that Molly is more mature than TN (teen nurse).

Bama

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvMyToddAndMcBam on Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:49 am

I heard about the complete makeover, at think at the Nurse's Ball...i'm sure Felix will have a hand in that Very Happy and yess the actress that plays her is beautiful!!!

LuvMyToddAndMcBam

Back to top Go down

Post by RogerisTodd on Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:05 am

I'm with you LMTAM , I really think they are a great pair. We seem to be in a tiny minority though, if the responders to your post are any indication. I can't wait for her makeover, because I think they will also make a stunning couple. I think she is maturing as we speak, and seems to be less of a wilting flower each day.

My only issue with them, is that I know as soon as their love sets fire, in will return Robin to cause devastation. I was a big fan of Robin and Patrick, but I hate to see Sabrina get kicked to the curb upon Robin's return.

RogerisTodd

Back to top Go down

Post by USNCS on Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:12 am

Currently the idea of Sabrina and Patrick together makes me think of him as a dirty old man trying to get with his teenage babysitter. Sorry but to me that is how she acts. What adult even uses the word "Crush?" I have liked Sabrina a bit more over the last couple of weeks but she is still no where near mature enough for Patrick. I would like to see her with Michael now that Starr will be gone for who knows how long.

~ Beverly Sills ~

USNCS

Back to top Go down

Post by BOO on Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:15 am

I don't feel bad for Sabrina, she is a pathetic and needy woman who is acting like a school girl. If Robin was dead and Sabrina had more of a spine I might have been able to get behind them but with Robin out there what is the point?

BOO
Admin

http://ghmb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top