Week 3 Day 4 of OLTL - Post/discuss about Thursday's show - IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW STAY OUT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 3 Day 4 of OLTL - Post/discuss about Thursday's show - IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW STAY OUT

Post by OLTLISTHEPITS on Wed May 15, 2013 11:14 pm

We NEED more then 4 episodes a week. Surprised More than 1/2 hour also

OLTLISTHEPITS

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 3 Day 4 of OLTL - Post/discuss about Thursday's show - IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW STAY OUT

Post by piqueroi on Thu May 16, 2013 6:50 am

Today's episode was terrific ... watch Téa become aware of circumstances previously not noted. Danielle and Matthew actually have a good conversation. Natalie demonstrates her job skills. Jack and Todd discussion prompts Jack to go to ask Viki for advice. Incidentally, if you were rushing into a marriage, where would you want to spend your honeymoon? Unspoken but we know Dorian's plan to bring all the Buchanans to financial ruin. Meantime David blithely interviews Vimal about "open" marriage with Cutter diving into the conversation. And last (but not least) we gain a partial peek at the camera spy set up which leaves us wanting to know who's behind it. Watch the recaps tomorrow and eagerly stay tune for Monday. nuOLTL is better than ever!
lol!

piqueroi

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 3 Day 4 of OLTL - Post/discuss about Thursday's show - IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW STAY OUT

Post by KirstenBraun on Thu May 16, 2013 10:39 am

I still have to watch yesterday's - I think. I can't keep up with what I've watched and what I haven't - the last one I saw was the one where the 3 idiots got drunk with a sleeping baby in the other room.

KirstenBraun

Back to top Go down

Post by LuLu4Todd on Thu May 16, 2013 2:33 pm

So I don't usually get hung up on the 'technicals' but I have to say .. Natalie would go to Tea's ( A LAWYER) and share the results of a lab test prior to telling Bo? In what universe ???? I know - it's a SOAP. but that really made me laugh.
I do want to know who is watching them? Is it Mitch? Carlos? Or Someone else we know?

LuLu4Todd

Back to top Go down

Post by piqueroi on Thu May 16, 2013 3:35 pm

If the actor were not deceased, I'd guess Jamie Sanders; but since he's long gone, I'd guess Mitch (if he escaped death after the chandelier fell) or Carlos. Long shot: Ivan Kipling!
Question

piqueroi

Back to top Go down

Post by OLTLISTHEPITS on Thu May 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Anither winner of a show

TBIT - Too Bad It's Thursday

No new epi's till next week on Tuesday Surprised

OLTLISTHEPITS

Back to top Go down

Post by taylors2cats on Thu May 16, 2013 4:36 pm

Loved today's epi.

AT as Jack is showing some improvement with his acting. Liked his chat with Viki about about worried that he will turn out like Todd.

Danyella and Matthew--really good chat. How many think that Matthew is being catfished by this "Michelle" person?

Like Nora and Destiny's scene. I like NuDetiny a little more when she is not busy dancing sexy and trying to stick it to Matthew. If she does not get by now that Matthew is a deadbeat, she is not going to. Maybe his new, deeper friendship with Danyella and seeing how she has angst with her dads, especially Todd and not having ever known him before, will help Matthew realize that he needs to have a relationship with Drew before it's too late and before Drew grows up to be disgusted with him.

Nice to see Natalie busy at work.

Really wonder who the person is in that room watching all the monitors. Victor Senior? Did they dig him up AGAIN?? Looked like a man's hand. If not, it were not for that, I would have said it was Irene--I'm not convinced that woman is really dead. Oh, could it be McBain and his secret FBI assignment??

taylors2cats

Back to top Go down

Post by cigar0101 on Thu May 16, 2013 11:43 pm

I liked Jack today going to Vicki for advice. He showed his vulnerable side rather than the hate he always seems to have had. AT's acting got a lot better.

I am even getting to like Natalie. When she is not with John she doesn't have that steamroller attitude.

Tea looking on the computer and seeing Victor's searches.......You would think a man in his position would have deleted it all instead of leaving it for anyone to see.

cigar0101

Back to top Go down

Post by OLTLREFUGEE on Fri May 17, 2013 10:49 pm

My first reaction to who was in the video room was TODD. The glimpse of the man in the gray suit - it looked like the suit Todd had on in the scene with Jack. I could be wrong - will have to watch it again. Was Todd's room being taped? I don't remember.

I adore the interaction with Todd and Jack and yes, AT has really picked up his acting chops, good for him! The father/son drama is so Shakespearian and RH and AT are so compelling. Pure gold!

One more thought - I love that Victor is so F-d up and has gone all ninja! Not surprising after finding out his mother brainwashed him into believing he was Todd then getting killed/kidnapped by who knows what evil force. I'm sure TSJ will be back now that he finally has this serious nutjob character to sink his teeth into! Twisted Evil

OLTLREFUGEE

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top